NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Timken Company (NYSE:TKR) is tomorrow, November 17, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $43.58 as of 9:47 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.8%. The average volume for Timken has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Timken has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are down 9.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. The Timken Company develops, manufactures, markets, and sells anti-friction bearings and related products and steel products primarily in the United States and Europe. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.1, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TKR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV