The Honolulu-based carrier will operate a new Airbus A330 seating 294 passengers, with just 18 seats in first class, on the route. The service will begin June 4, 2012.
"We're the airline of choice for millions of people on the West Coast and in Asia, and we're excited to be bringing the Hawaiian experience to New York," said Hawaiian CEO Mark Dunkerley, in a prepared statement.
The flight will depart daily from Kennedy International Airport at 10 a.m. EST, arriving in Honolulu at 3 p.m. local time. Eastbound flights will depart Honolulu at 3:05 p.m. local time and arrive at Kennedy at 6:55 a.m. EST the following morning.Hawaiian will take delivery of four new A330s early in 2012, bringing its A330 fleet to nine aircraft. In general, the A330s had been expected to be
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV