Today’s Q&A session will be held by Mr. Chang-Keun Shin, Vice President of KEPCO’s Treasury Department.
This is Chang-Keun Shin again. Today I am joined by KEPCO’s IR members in-charge of finance, tariffs and overseas businesses. At this time we are prepared to take any questions you may have.
Question-and-Answer SessionOperatorNow Q&A session will begin. (Operator Instructions) The first question will be given by Geoff from CLSA. Please go ahead sir.Geoffrey Boyd – CLSAYes, thank you for taking the time to do this call. Thank you very much. Just a quick question on the interest expense, I wasn’t clear on the Excel file you sent around, but how much are you capitalizing of the interest, like in the past I think it was around 19% last year, but do you know what percentage is being capitalized this year?Unidentified Company Representative[Foreign Language – Korean]Unidentified Company Representative[Interpreted] Unfortunately we don’t have the exact numbers with us, so please let us go back and check and get back to you at a later time.Geoffrey Boyd – CLSAOkay, thanks. And are you able to give us the updated view on 2011 in terms of your expectations for the full-year in terms of fuel expense and power purchased expense?Unidentified Company Representative[Foreign Language – Korean]Unidentified Company Representative[Interpreted] Talking about the first fuel cost by the end of this year, the total cost we forecast to be KRW21.780 billion. This is a 14.7% year-over-year increase.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV