Yongye International Inc. Stock Upgraded (YONG)
- YONG's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 14.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 73.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- YONG's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.06 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.61, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- YONGYE INTERNATIONAL INC has improved earnings per share by 42.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, YONGYE INTERNATIONAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.06 versus $0.10 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.11 versus $1.06).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income increased by 63.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $24.25 million to $39.54 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts