Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE Amex: OESX), a leading power technology enterprise, announced today that Michael Potts, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Scott Jensen, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference at The Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas on Thursday, November 17, 2011.
Potts and Jensen will address professional investors on that day beginning at 9:50 a.m. CST (10:50 a.m. EST/7:50 a.m. PST). The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed at the conference website at www.swideas.com, or under the Investor Relations section of the company's website, www.oesx.com.
The IDEAS investor conferences are annual independent venues allowing quality public companies to tell their stories to professional investors with the express purpose of generating investor interest. The IDEAS Investor Conferences are held annually in Boston, Chicago and Dallas and are produced by Three Part Advisors, LLC with sponsorships from the regional investment communities in which they are held. Additional information about the events can be located at www.IDEASconferences.com.
Orion Energy Systems, Inc.
(NYSE Amex: OESX) is a leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and deploys energy management systems – consisting primarily of high-performance, energy-efficient lighting platforms, intelligent wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for commercial and industrial customers – without compromising their quantity and quality of light. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV