Ditech Networks Quarterly Results To Be Released On Monday, December 12th, 2011
Ditech Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:DITC) announced today that it will release its results for the second quarter of fiscal 2012, the quarter ended October 31, 2011, on December 12, 2011.
About Ditech Networks
Ditech Networks is revolutionizing modern communications with advanced voice processing solutions that perform tasks spanning from voice-enabled Web 2.0 and unified communications services to voice quality enhancement. Ditech believes in the power and simplicity of human speech; its solutions deliver high-quality voice communication and will enable compelling voice capabilities to new communications methods like social networking and text messaging, allowing consumers to use voice in ways that make sense in today’s Web 2.0-savvy world.
Leveraging over 20 years of deployments with communications providers
around the world, Ditech’s products help global communications companies
meet the multiple challenges of service differentiation, network
expansion and call capacity, by delivering consistent, dependable voice
quality. Ditech’s customers include Verizon, Sprint/Nextel, Orascom
Telecom, AT&T, Telus, Global Crossing and West Corporation. Ditech
Networks is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV