Healthspring Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Healthspring (NYSE:HS) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $54.50, above its previous 52-week high of $54.46 with 1.5 million shares traded as of 2:46 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.7 million shares over the past 30 days. Healthspring has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 104.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. HealthSpring, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a managed care organization in the United States. It focuses primarily on Medicare, the federal government sponsored health insurance program for the U.S. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.3, below the average health services industry P/E ratio of 13.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV