Standard Register (NYSE:SR), a leading provider of critical communications management solutions, was recently recognized by the Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc. (TLMI) at the organization’s 34 th Annual Awards Competition in Scottsdale, AR.
Standard Register received first place honors in two categories:
- Non-pressure sensitive, all process, cut & stack: line/prime. The winning label offered the customer a thermally stable product that would not shrink in a hot mold, but still met critical color requirements to advance their brand.
- Non-pressure sensitive all process cut & stack: color process prime. The winning label enabled the customer to increase the decorating area on their bottles by 100 percent for greater shelf appeal.
“These awards recognize our ability to elevate the image of manufacturers,” said Tom Furey, president of Standard Register’s Industrial Business Unit. “We’ve developed core capabilities around graphic design, critical color management, process printing and in-mold labeling. Through these we can help our customers produce products with exciting shelf appeal, more durable brand images, and truly innovative packaging. Receiving these honors from TLMI validates that our capabilities in these areas are among the best.”
About Standard RegisterStandard Register (NYSE: SR) is trusted by the world’s leading companies to advance their reputations by aligning their communications with corporate standards and priorities. Standard Register Industrial is a business unit of Standard Register, helping large manufacturers of durable products to improve efficiency and cost savings by removing waste from the manufacturing process, reduce product liability claims through improved compliance and support product safety and brand marketing with in-mold product labeling and decoration technology that lasts the life of the product. Standard Register Industrial elevates the image of manufacturers and increases their competitive advantage through process simplification, agency compliance and innovative product enhancements. More information is available at www.standardregister.com/industrial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV