Trio Merger Corp. Announces Updated Trust Fund Per Share Amounts
Trio Merger Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: TMRGU, TMRG, TMRGW) announced today that as a result of purchases of shares of its common stock made pursuant to its share repurchase program as described in its final prospectus relating to its initial public offering that was consummated in June 2011, the per-share conversion and liquidation price is approximately $10.08 at September 30, 2011.
Trio Merger Corp. is a blank check company organized for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition or other similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The Company’s efforts to identify a prospective target business will not be limited to any particular industry or geographic region.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking statements that involve
risks and uncertainties. Forward looking statements are statements that
are not historical facts. Such forward-looking statements, based upon
the current beliefs and expectations of the Company’s management, are
subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to
differ from the forward looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV