Westpac Banking Corporation (Westpac) filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for the financial year ended September 30, 2011 on November 14, 2011.
Westpac has also lodged the following with the Australian Securities Exchange, Sydney:
- 2011 Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- 2011 AGM Proxy Voting Form;
- 2011 Annual Review and Sustainability Report – short-form review of performance; and
- 2011 Annual Report – the complete audited financial statements.
All of these documents are available at the Westpac shareholder website: www.westpac.com.au/investorcentre
Holders of Westpac’s American Depositary Shares (ADS), which are listed on the New York Stock Exchange, will be notified separately concerning proxy voting instructions. They are able, if they wish, to obtain a hard copy of the Westpac 2011 Annual Report or Notice of Meeting, free of charge, by contacting JP Morgan Shareholder Service Center at 1(800)990-1135 (toll free: non-US callers will be charged IDD) or +1 (651) 453 2128.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV