Westpac Banking Corporation (Westpac) filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for the financial year ended September 30, 2011 on November 14, 2011.
Westpac has also lodged the following with the Australian Securities Exchange, Sydney:
- 2011 Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- 2011 AGM Proxy Voting Form;
- 2011 Annual Review and Sustainability Report – short-form review of performance; and
- 2011 Annual Report – the complete audited financial statements.
All of these documents are available at the Westpac shareholder website: www.westpac.com.au/investorcentre
Holders of Westpac’s American Depositary Shares (ADS), which are listed on the New York Stock Exchange, will be notified separately concerning proxy voting instructions. They are able, if they wish, to obtain a hard copy of the Westpac 2011 Annual Report or Notice of Meeting, free of charge, by contacting JP Morgan Shareholder Service Center at 1(800)990-1135 (toll free: non-US callers will be charged IDD) or +1 (651) 453 2128.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV