Westpac Banking Corporation (Westpac) filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for the financial year ended September 30, 2011 on November 14, 2011.
Westpac has also lodged the following with the Australian Securities Exchange, Sydney:
- 2011 Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- 2011 AGM Proxy Voting Form;
- 2011 Annual Review and Sustainability Report – short-form review of performance; and
- 2011 Annual Report – the complete audited financial statements.
All of these documents are available at the Westpac shareholder website: www.westpac.com.au/investorcentre
Holders of Westpac’s American Depositary Shares (ADS), which are listed on the New York Stock Exchange, will be notified separately concerning proxy voting instructions. They are able, if they wish, to obtain a hard copy of the Westpac 2011 Annual Report or Notice of Meeting, free of charge, by contacting JP Morgan Shareholder Service Center at 1(800)990-1135 (toll free: non-US callers will be charged IDD) or +1 (651) 453 2128.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts