Veolia Environmental Services North America Corp. (VESNA) today announced the launch of its updated corporate website, VeoliaES.com. The site features a new design and layout, improved navigation, localized information, rich content and customer portals, making the website more intuitive and user friendly.
“We are very excited to share the newly refreshed VeoliaES.com, an outward representation of our goal to make it easier for customers to work with us,” said Richard Burke, president and CEO of Veolia Environmental Services North America. “In developing the new site, we listened closely to feedback from our valued customers and used those insights to improve the Veolia customer experience online.”
The new VeoliaES.com features:
- Smart technology. The site remembers a visitor by the type of information selected during previous visits. A sector selector feature allows the user to navigate to a particular service sector, which is remembered, enhancing usability and the user experience on future visits.
- Localization. Each Veolia facility has its own page, so that users can search for their local Veolia office by zip code, state or service required. This dynamic filter allows for quick and easy to use navigation. The local pages also list details regarding normal and holiday pick-up schedules as well as customer service contacts.
- Customer portals. New and existing solid waste customers can continue to pay their household or commercial waste bills directly via VeoliaES.com, from a Pay Your Bill button on the home page. Hazardous waste customers still have access to Veolia’s existing Customer Information Management System (CIMS), through a dedicated login section of the site for tracking a shipment, producing a report or printing a manifest.
- Rich content. Case studies, videos and a dynamic selection of news and services information create a robust educational experience for the user. Users can learn more about Veolia’s full range of comprehensive services as well as pertinent news that directly affects their communities and the environment.
- New site tools. The site includes several tools to help customers select services and products more easily. For example, Veolia’s Dumpster Selector widget recommends the type of dumpster a user may need by systematically taking them through a series of questions about the intended usage in order to secure the best fit for that user.
“We set out to create an online space where customers could easily conduct business, but we also wanted to share information about Veolia and our industry,” commented Burke. “I think we’ve built that place, but we will continuously strive to refine and improve the site based on customer feedback and future advances in online technology.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV