- Smart technology. The site remembers a visitor by the type of information selected during previous visits. A sector selector feature allows the user to navigate to a particular service sector, which is remembered, enhancing usability and the user experience on future visits.
- Localization. Each Veolia facility has its own page, so that users can search for their local Veolia office by zip code, state or service required. This dynamic filter allows for quick and easy to use navigation. The local pages also list details regarding normal and holiday pick-up schedules as well as customer service contacts.
- Customer portals. New and existing solid waste customers can continue to pay their household or commercial waste bills directly via VeoliaES.com, from a Pay Your Bill button on the home page. Hazardous waste customers still have access to Veolia’s existing Customer Information Management System (CIMS), through a dedicated login section of the site for tracking a shipment, producing a report or printing a manifest.
- Rich content. Case studies, videos and a dynamic selection of news and services information create a robust educational experience for the user. Users can learn more about Veolia’s full range of comprehensive services as well as pertinent news that directly affects their communities and the environment.
- New site tools. The site includes several tools to help customers select services and products more easily. For example, Veolia’s Dumpster Selector widget recommends the type of dumpster a user may need by systematically taking them through a series of questions about the intended usage in order to secure the best fit for that user.
VeoliaES.com's Refreshed Homepage (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.