Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RBA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE:RBA) is tomorrow, November 16, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $19.79 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.2%. The average volume for Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has been 550,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 13.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated, an industrial auctioneer, sells various equipment to on-site and online bidders worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 34.2, equal to the average diversified services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV