PARAMUS, New Jersey, November 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: CRNT), the premier wireless backhaul specialist, today announced the appointment of Aviram Steinhart as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, replacing Tsipi Kagan, who is leaving the company to pursue other interests. He will join Ceragon on December 1, 2011, and Ms. Kagan will remain through the end of 2011 to assist with the transition.
Mr. Steinhart is a technology industry veteran, bringing both financial management and executive leadership experience to his new position. He will join Ceragon from Lumenis Ltd., where he has been Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since 2007. Mr. Steinhart also previously served as Corporate Vice President, Finance at Alvarion Ltd, as well as in a variety of senior financial positions at Siemens/UGS PLM Solutions, Tecnomatix, and NetReality Communications.
"We are very pleased to welcome Aviram Steinhart to our leadership team, and we are excited to have someone with his extensive background. His industry experience and track record in financial management will be a real asset to the company as we execute on our long-term growth strategies," said Ira Palti, President and CEO of Ceragon. "We also offer our thanks to Tsipi Kagan for her important contribution during the past year, particularly with regard to handling the complexities of a significant acquisition, and we wish her continued success in her future endeavors.""I'm delighted to join Ceragon at such an exciting time with the opportunity to contribute based on very relevant background and experience," said Steinhart. "Ceragon is extremely well-positioned to extend its leadership as the premier wireless backhaul specialist, and I look forward to working with the rest of the team to achieve its ambitious business goals."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV