TEL-AVIV, Israel, November 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Ellomay Capital Ltd. (NYSE Amex: ELLO) ( " Ellomay " or the " Company " ), announced today that it will hold its annual general meeting of shareholders on December 20, 2011 at 11:00 a.m., Israel time, at Ellomay's offices located at 9 Rothschild Boulevard, 2 nd Floor, Tel-Aviv 66881, Israel.
The agenda of the shareholders' meeting will be as follows:
- Election of Shlomo Nehama, Ran Fridrich, Hemi Raphael, Anita Leviant and Oded Akselrod as directors;
- Election of Mordechai Bignitz as external director, replacing Alon Lumbroso;
- Approval of terms of service of the external director;
- Appointment of Somekh Chaikin, a member of KPMG International, as the independent auditors of the Company, in place of the Company's current independent auditors, for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011 and until the next annual meeting of the Company's shareholders, and authorization of the Board of Directors to approve, following the approval of the Audit Committee, the remuneration of the independent auditors in accordance with the volume and nature of their services;
- Extension of the Management Services Agreement among the Company, Meisaf Blue & White Holdings Ltd. and Kanir Joint Investments (2005) Limited Partnership for an additional three-year period; and
- Receipt and consideration of the Auditors' Report and the Financial Statements of the Company for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010.
Shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 21, 2011 will be entitled to vote at the shareholders' meeting. Ellomay plans to mail a proxy statement that describes the proposals to be considered at the shareholders' meeting and a proxy card on or about November 22, 2011. The proxy statement will also be furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 6-K, which will be available in the "SEC Filings" section of Ellomay's website at http://www.ellomay.com.About Ellomay Capital
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV