- Election of Shlomo Nehama, Ran Fridrich, Hemi Raphael, Anita Leviant and Oded Akselrod as directors;
- Election of Mordechai Bignitz as external director, replacing Alon Lumbroso;
- Approval of terms of service of the external director;
- Appointment of Somekh Chaikin, a member of KPMG International, as the independent auditors of the Company, in place of the Company's current independent auditors, for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011 and until the next annual meeting of the Company's shareholders, and authorization of the Board of Directors to approve, following the approval of the Audit Committee, the remuneration of the independent auditors in accordance with the volume and nature of their services;
- Extension of the Management Services Agreement among the Company, Meisaf Blue & White Holdings Ltd. and Kanir Joint Investments (2005) Limited Partnership for an additional three-year period; and
- Receipt and consideration of the Auditors' Report and the Financial Statements of the Company for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010.
Ellomay Capital Announces 2011 Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.