- Revenue increased by 13% to €62.0 million (Q3 2010: €54.6 million)
- Recurring Revenue increased by 17% to €58.2 million (Q3 2010: €49.6 million) and 4% over Q2 2011 (€56.2 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 20% to €25.0 million (Q3 2010: €20.8 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA margin increased to 40.3% (Q3 2010: 38.1%)
- Net profit increased to €6.9 million (Q3 2010: €5.9 million)
- Capital Expenditures were €53.8 million in the third quarter
- Reaffirmed full year 2011 guidance
Interxion Reports Q3 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.