Jacada Announces Major Version Release Of Its WorkSpace Agent Desktop
Jacada Ltd. (NASDAQ: JCDA), a leading global provider of call center technology designed to improve the interaction between agents and their customers, today announced the imminent release of an enhanced version of its flagship unified desktop solution, Jacada® WorkSpace Agent Desktop 6.0. As a part of this release, call center leaders will have access to Dynamic Views, a highly innovative user interface delivery model that empowers them to own and control user interface (UI) delivery, define call flow processes, and handle UI changes with ease, delivering the optimal agent desktop experience.
With Jacada WorkSpace, contact center leaders are able to integrate vital applications and multiple channels of communications with the customer into a single, optimized view. Using Dynamic Views, IT can build components and back-end integration services then package these as visual drag-and-drop widgets for use by Business. In this way, IT maintains control of technical integration, yet allows Business to work on creating the user interface, resulting in a dramatically reduced time-to-market.
“Today’s call center needs to adapt to changing business requirements on a daily basis. New marketing promotions, product discounts, and support information need to be made available on the agent desktop in near real-time,” said Gideon Hollander, co-chief executive officer of Jacada. “ Jacada WorkSpace 6.0 represents a significant advancement for our customer experience optimization solution. With IT departments facing ever-increasing project backlogs and competing priorities, seemingly simple changes can take weeks or months to be reflected on the agent desktop and longer to benefit your customers. For the first time ever, the business has full ownership and control for delivering the optimal agent desktop experience.”
Since its first introduction in 2005, Jacada WorkSpace has helped customers reduce the cost of their operations, drive customer satisfaction, and experience a complete return on investment within 12 months of deployment. One example is UK-based telecommunications company Telefónica O 2, which has improved first call resolution, reduced average handle time by 40 seconds, decreased repeat calls by 25 percent, and cut training time for agents from five weeks to three as a result of using Jacada WorkSpace. Other companies benefiting from Jacada WorkSpace include Permanent General Companies and Nationwide Insurance.Jacada WorkSpace 6.0 introduces capabilities designed to provide a sophisticated presentation platform for creating an agile desktop user interface. These features include:
- Dynamic Views – Desktop designer incorporating data sources through the use of widgets
- Drag and Drop designer for building agent scripting and flows in a no-coding manner
- Ability to “hot deploy” scripts to the agent desktop to support rapid business changes
- Enhanced reporting capabilities including Visual Dashboards
- IDE enhancements, including task Wizards to simplify typical development tasks
- Enhanced support for Cisco environments
- Updated server environments
- Enhanced management console
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV