- Total Revenues totaled NIS 1,665 million ( $449 million) compared to NIS 1,729 million ( $466 million)
- Total Revenues from services totaled NIS 1,193 million ( $321 million) compared to NIS 1,509 million ( $407 million) as a result of the regulatory changes and the increased competition
- Revenues from content and value added services (including SMS) increased 2.4%, reaching 26.6% of services revenues 
- EBITDA  totaled NIS 534 million ( $144 million) compared to NIS 716 million ( $193 million)
- EBITDA margin 32.1% compared to 41.4%
- Operating income totaled NIS 349 million ( $94 million) compared to NIS 534 million ( $144 million)
- Net income totaled NIS 199 million ( $54 million) compared to NIS 332 million ( $89 million)
- Free cash flow [ 3] totaled NIS 262  million ( $71 million) compared to NIS 513 million ( $138 million)
- Cellular Subscriber base totaled approx. 3.391 million at the end of September 2011
- 3G cellular subscribers reached approx. 1.282 million at the end of September 2011, representing 37.8% of total cellular subscriber base
- The Company declared third quarter dividend of NIS 1.90 per share
Cellcom Israel Announces Third Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.