SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, Nov. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tyco International Ltd. (NYSE: TYC) today announced that its 2012 annual general meeting of shareholders will be held on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. Central European time at the Sonnenberg Convention Center, Gebetour AG, Aurorastrasse 100, CH-8032 Zurich, Switzerland. Shareholders of record as of January 9, 2012 will be entitled to vote at the annual general meeting. Additionally, individuals who request to become registered shareholders after the record date but prior to February 27, 2011, may also attend and vote those shares at the meeting, subject to certain conditions.
ABOUT TYCO INTERNATIONAL
Tyco International Ltd. (NYSE: TYC) is a diversified, global company that provides vital products and services to customers around the world. Tyco is a leading provider of security products and services, fire protection and detection products and services, valves and controls, and other industrial products. Tyco had 2010 revenue of $17 billion and has more than 100,000 employees worldwide. More information on Tyco can be found at www.tyco.com.
SOURCE Tyco International Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV