- EBITDA, as adjusted, improved by 54.3% to a loss of ($0.5) million, compared to a loss of ($1.1) million for the second quarter of 2010
- Total case sales increased 9.8% to 86,148 cases compared to 78,453 cases in the prior fiscal year period
- Whiskey case sales increased 65.5% led by Clontarf and the introduction of Jefferson’s Rye
- Liqueur case sales increased 10.1% led by Pallini Limoncello and Travis Hasse's Original® Pie Liqueurs
- U.S. case sales increased 8% in the second quarter, compared to the prior fiscal year period driven by organic growth and the momentum of Gosling’s rums, Pallini Limoncello, Jefferson’s Bourbons and Clontarf Irish whiskey
Castle Brands Announces Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.