- Astea attained an impressive set of new customers around the globe; In Australia, Astea signed one of Australia's leading IT services companies that provides end-to-end integrated technology solutions; In North America, Astea signed a leading provider of technology and business solutions for road safety camera and electronic toll enforcement programs worldwide; In Japan, Astea sold licenses to a leading manufacturer of monochrome and color printers.
- Astea successfully sold additional licenses as well as professional services work for further international expansion into Europe and Asia Pacific for one of their existing customers currently leveraging Astea Alliance in their North American service operations.
- This quarter Astea also sold additional licenses to existing customers for both the Astea Alliance and FieldCentrix solutions, as customers continued to expand configurations and deploy additional users and modules.
- Astea positioned in the Visionaries Quadrant in Gartner's 2011 Field Service Management Magic Quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors compare against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner.
- Astea announced a partnership with SOTI to offer remote device management as part of Astea's industry leading mobility solution suite. SOTI MobiControl allows companies to manage, support and secure their mobile field force regardless of the devices used in the field. With this joint solution companies can eliminate the complexities associated with managing and deploying various types of mobile devices as well as ensuring that both corporate and employee-owned devices are secure.
Astea Reports Profitable Third Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.