- Delinquent loans declined $10.9 million from the prior quarter to $130.9 million
- Nonperforming loans declined $5.0 million from the prior quarter to $134.1 million
- Nonperforming assets declined $10.4 million from the prior quarter to $172.4 million
- Home Savings’ Tier 1 leverage ratio of 8.13% and the total risk based capital of 13.25% both exceed regulatory requirements
- Tangible book value per share at September 30, 2011 was $5.88, down from $5.90 at June 30, 2011
United Community Financial Corp. Announces Third Quarter Results; Asset Quality Indicators Continue To Improve
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.