- Net sales increased $3.8 million, or 10 percent, to $40.5 million compared with the third quarter of 2010
- Depletion growth for the third quarter of 2011 was nine percent
- Gross profit percentage increased 790 basis points
- Sales and marketing expense increased $2.3 million versus last year reflecting investments towards critical growth initiatives.
- Capital expenditures were $2.9 million as we continued to make strategic investments in systems and infrastructure
Craft Brewers Alliance Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.