- EOG's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 35.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 76.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for EOG RESOURCES INC is currently very high, coming in at 82.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 20.20% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 62.20% to $1,272.28 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 30.83%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 862.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$70.91 million to $540.88 million.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.42, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 1.00 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.