JA Solar Holdings (JASO) lost 9% last week. U.S. Department of Commerce is investigating a trade complaint by seven domestic solar PV makers alleging China's solar PV modules manufacturers of dumping goods in the U.S. market at less than the cost of manufacturing triggered this decline.
Bristow Group (BRS) lost 7.6% after reporting operating income of $44 million in the Sep. 2011 quarter, vs. $53.6 million in the same quarter last year.
SandRidge Energy (SD) shed 7.6% at close last week after Goldman Sachs analysts downgraded the stock to sell from neutral, lowering the price target to $7 from the previous $8.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV