Chemed Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CHE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Chemed Corporation (NYSE:CHE) is tomorrow, November 15, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 16 cents per share. At a price of $57.49 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.1%. The average volume for Chemed has been 229,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Chemed has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are down 8.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Chemed Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides hospice care, and repair and cleaning services in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Vitas and Roto-Rooter. The Vitas segment offers hospice services to terminally ill patients. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.7, below the average health services industry P/E ratio of 15 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV