NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Aqua America Inc (NYSE:WTR) is tomorrow, November 15, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $22.29 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3%. The average volume for Aqua America has been 688,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Aqua America has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 0.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Aqua America, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates regulated utilities that provide water or wastewater services in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 22, equal to the average utilities industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about WTR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV