NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Healthcare Realty (NYSE:HR) is tomorrow, November 15, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 30 cents per share. At a price of $17.66 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.9%. The average volume for Healthcare has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Healthcare has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 15.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Acquires existing healthcare facilities, provides property management, leasing and build-to-suit development services, and owns a portfolio of healthcare properties in the U.S. At Dec. 31, 2005, had investments of apx. $1.8 billion in 234 income-producing real estate properties and mortgages.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV