NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -- Billionaire investor
Warren Buffett is standing by his
Appearing on CNBC's Squawk Box on Monday morning, Buffett said he believed CEO Brian Moynihan was doing a "terrific job," even though the executive has been criticized for flip-flopping on his decision to issue more equity and possibly diluting common shareholders.
Moynihan had repeatedly said the firm does not need to issue more capital.
Buffett said that the flip-flop was understandable. "He
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Shanthi Bharatwaj.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV