Echelon Corporation ( NASDAQ: ELON) and Oracle will host a Webcast on Wednesday, November 16 at 9:00-9:30 a.m. ET (6:00-6:30 a.m. PT) titled "Putting the Smart Grid Into Perspective." Utilities joining will learn how to achieve better reliability, prevent service disruption and outages, while protecting revenue with next generation technology from Echelon and Oracle. Attendees will also hear how smart meters can reduce operating expenses by 25 percent or more, and how software can keep customer data secure while reliably delivering the information utilities and customers need.
|WHO:||Bastian Fischer, Vice President Industry Strategy, EMEA - Oracle Utilities|
|Sebastien Schikora, Director Product Management, Utility Solutions - Echelon Corporation|
|WHAT:||"Putting the Smart Grid Into Perspective" Webcast|
|WHEN:||Wednesday, November 16, 2011|
|15:00 (Central European Time) / 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time)|
|30-minutes, plus Q&A|
About Echelon Corporation
Echelon Corporation ( NASDAQ: ELON) is the world’s leading open-standard energy control networking company. Echelon technologies connect more than 35 million homes, 300,000 buildings and 100 million devices to the smart grid, and help customers save 20% or more on their energy usage. With more than 20 years of experience in energy control, Echelon delivers a wide range of innovative solutions to commercial and electric utility customers. More information about Echelon can be found at http://www.echelon.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV