In the press release dated November 14, 2011 announcing 3 rd quarter results, the comprehensive income (loss) for three months ended September 30, 2011 should have reflected an income of $645,000, instead of a loss of ($645,000). The Company also reclassified $453,000 to exploration and evaluation assets from property, plant and equipment. The corrections do not affect net loss, total assets, or cashflow. The financial statements and MD&A filed on SEDAR and EDGAR on November 14, 2011 and on the Company’s website are accurate and do not require correction.
The corrected release reads:
DEJOUR ENERGY REPORTS POSITIVE OPERATING CASH FLOW AND ADJUSTED EBITDA FOR Q3 2011
Sequential Quarterly Gross Revenue Rises 62%Dejour Energy Inc. (NYSE AMEX: DEJ / TSX: DEJ), an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company operating in North America's Piceance Basin and Peace River Arch regions, today announced the release of its financial results for the third quarter period ended September 30, 2011. Co Chairman and CEO Robert Hodgkinson states, "We continue to execute on our strategy and have made solid progress with our initiatives at Woodrush, Gibson Gulch and South Rangely. With a 78% sequential increase in oil production at Woodrush in Q3, a further production increase anticipated over the next six months and a robust, liquids rich, gas development initiation currently underway at Gibson Gulch, Dejour is now poised to realize the true cash value of its proven asset base." Q3 2011 Highlights During the quarter, the Company achieved the following major objectives and also made significant progress on key strategic initiatives:
- Increased gross revenue by 62% to $2.9 million from Q2 2011
- Generated a positive Operating Cash Flow, EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter
- Oil and gas production increased to 514 BOE/day (64% oil), up by 78% from Q2 2011.
- Closed a $7 million line of credit from a Canadian bank to refinance bridge loans and to provide funds for general corporate purposes. This facility is at an interest rate of Prime + 1% (total 4% p.a. currently).
- Completed all requirements for drilling on the Company’s federal leases at Gibson Gulch, resulting in the first drilling permits being issued in October 2011.
- Continue to increase positive Adjusted EBITDA, and Operating Cash Flow;
- Maximize oil production at the Woodrush field with drilling of 3rd oil well;
- Close project funding commitment for Phase 1 drilling at Gibson Gulch as debt financing;
- Commence pre-drill operations at Gibson Gulch in preparation for Q1 2012 drilling; and
- Fully evaluate the test well drilled at South Rangely.
Summary of Selected Financial Highlights (Unaudited)
|Q3 2011||Q2 2011||Q1 2011||Q3 2010|
|Net loss per share||(0.003)||(0.002)||(0.018)||(0.006)|
|Operating cash flow (1)||682,000||(260,000)||(495,000)||686,000|
|Operating loss (1)||(48,000)||(798,000)||(1,196,000)||(511,000)|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||948,000||6,000||(202,000)||968,000|
(1) A non-GAAP measure, which is defined in the “Non-GAAP Measures” section of this news release.
Summary of Selected Operational Highlights
|Q3 2011||Q2 2011||Q1 2011||Q3 2010|
|Oil and natural gas liquids (bbls/d)||327||185||136||307|
|Average Price Received:|
|Oil and natural gas liquids ($/bbls)||85.37||94.83||82.51||66.77|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts