Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: PERI), formerly IncrediMail Ltd., today announced results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2011.
Third Quarter 2011 non-GAAP Financial Highlights Include:
- Record revenues increased 20% year-over-year to $9.0 million;
- Premium and other revenues increased 87% year over year to $3.0 million;
- Net income totaled $1.8 million, compared to $2.8 million in the third quarter of 2010;
- Year to date cash flow from operations totaled $5.4 million, cash balance of $9.5 million;
- Secured $20 million long term bank credit facility, still unutilized.
Commenting on the results, Josef Mandelbaum, Perion’s CEO, said, “With one month of consolidated activity included in our Q3 results, we can already see the positive impact that Smilebox has had on our operations and results. We had record revenues and most importantly, significant growth in premium and advertising sales, which provides us with a more balanced revenue mix. While our net income was lower on a year over year basis we are extremely pleased with our customer acquisition effort, which was the largest factor in our lower net income, and expect it to drive future revenue growth and profitability.”
Third Quarter 2011 Operating Metrics:
- Total downloads for the quarter were 4.0 million versus 2.9 million in Q3 2010
- Installed base was 9.6 million at the end of Q3, a 31% increase from the end of Q3 2010
- Total search queries for the quarter were 276 million, a 6% decrease from Q3 2010
- Premium subscribers increased to 370,000 a 125% increase from Q3 2010
- Successfully completed Smilebox acquisition;
- Launched beta of webmail version for IncrediMail;
- Launched Smilebox mobile app on iPhone;
- Integrated Facebook photos into PhotoJoy;
- Expanded into new computer safety and security category with beta launch of Fixie.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV