- Revenues increased by 46.7% to $41.4 million from $28.2 million in the same period of the prior fiscal year.
- Gross Profit increased by 21.2% to $10.7 million from $8.8 million in the same period of the prior fiscal year.
- Gross Margin decreased to 25.8% from 31.3% in the same period of the prior fiscal year.
- Net Income attributable to Winner Medical decreased by 14.5% to $2.7 million from $3.1 million in the same period of the prior fiscal year.
- Basic and diluted net income per share were both $0.11.
Winner Medical Reports Selected Preliminary Unaudited Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.