- Revenue increased 42% from a year ago to a record $22.2 million
- Gross profit increased 42% to $6.26 million; gross profit margin held steady at 28%
- Net income attributable to controlling interest rose to $1.634 million from $1.627 million
- Diluted and basic earnings attributable to controlling interest were $0.12 per share, unchanged from a year ago
- Opened one new store and acquired another one during the quarter, bringing total number of stores to 58 stores as of September 30, 2011, compared with 46 a year earlier
- Same-store sales increased 7.7% during the quarter from a year ago
- Generated $15.7 million cash flow from operations in the six months ended September 30, up from $157,924 a year ago
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc. Reports Record Financial Results Second Quarter Fiscal 2012 And Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2012 Conference Call
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.