Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. Stock Downgraded (TOO)
- The share price of TEEKAY OFFSHORE PARTNERS LP has not done very well: it is down 8.81% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 265.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$20.54 million to -$75.08 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 5.04 and currently higher than the industry average, implying that there is very poor management of debt levels within the company.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, TEEKAY OFFSHORE PARTNERS LP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $50.50 million or 43.53% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts