GSI Technology Inc. Stock Downgraded (GSIT)
- GSIT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.73, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 46.90% is the gross profit margin for GSI TECHNOLOGY INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of GSIT's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, GSIT's net profit margin of 8.00% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.33 million or 107.67% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, GSI TECHNOLOGY INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.