CalAmp Corporation Stock Upgraded (CAMP)
- CALAMP CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CALAMP CORP continued to lose money by earning -$0.12 versus -$0.43 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.14 versus -$0.12).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 245.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.93 million to $1.36 million.
- CAMP's revenue growth trails the industry average of 44.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- 37.10% is the gross profit margin for CALAMP CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.00% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 525.70% to $3.09 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CALAMP CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -56.12%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts