Yucheng Adds New Members To Its Board
BEIJING, Nov. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ – Yucheng Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: YTEC) today announced it has added three new members, Mr. Yingjun Li, Mr. Zhengong Chang, and Ms. Ning Jia, to its board of directors.
Mr. Yingjun Li has spent nearly 40 years at China Construction Bank ("CCB") where he had various roles including president of Liaoning provincial branch and Neimeng provincial branch. Mr. Li is currently a distinguished specialist at CCB headquarter. Mr. Li is a certified senior accountant and certified senior banking specialist.
Mr. Zhengong Chang is the chairman of Beijing Fuyuejiasheng Investment Co., Ltd. Mr. Chang spent over twenty years in the United States and Canada before he returned to China in 2010. Prior to his return, Mr. Chang was the president of CBL Data Recovery Technologies Inc. in Toronto, Canada, and co-chairman of Federation of Sino-Canadian Business Marketing Association. Mr. Chang received his Master Degree in Computer Science from Stevens Institute of Technology in New Jersey.
Ms. Ning Jia joined the School of Economics and Management of Tsinghua University as an associate professor in accounting and financial management in January 2008. Ms. Jia received her Ph.D. in accounting and Master Degree in statistics, both from Stanford University, and Bachelor Degree in computer science from University of Minnesota.Mr. Li Liao, our board member for over five years, has resigned from the board due to personal reasons. The board of directors now consists of seven directors, including Mr. Weidong Hong, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Mr. Shuo Zeng, Chief Operating Officer; and independent directors Mr. Jeffrey R Williams, Mr. Tianqing Chen, Mr. Yingjun Li, Mr. Zhengong Chang, and Ms. Ning Jia. Along with the new addition to our board, we also made changes to various subcommittees of the board.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV