Shares were tumbling 3.1% to $2.86 in premarket trading Monday.
Boeing (BA) won an order for 50 777s from Dubai airline Emirates.
The order, valued at $18 billion, is Boeing's biggest-ever single order in dollar terms.Emirates has options to buy additional planes, which could boost the value of the order to $26 billion. Boeing shares were gaining 3% to $68.90 in premarket trading Monday.
Chemicals company LyondellBasell (LYB) announced a special dividend of $4.50 a share to be paid on Dec. 16. The company also said that its quarterly dividend has been increased by 5 cents a share to 25 cents. Shares were gaining 2.6% to $37.
J.C. Penney (JCP) projects fourth-quarter earnings of $1.05 to $1.15 a share, compared with the average analyst estimate of $1.14 a share. The company reported third-quarter adjusted earnings of 11 cents a share, beating the average analyst estimate by 2 cents. Shares were falling 2.1% to $33.23.
Mining giant BHP (BHP) plans to spend more than $4 billion into developing shale gas projects next year and about $6.5 billion a year on U.S. shale projects in 2020. Shares were down 2.1% to $76.21.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV