The Law Firm Of Weiss & Lurie Investigates McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants, Inc.
Weiss & Lurie, a national class action and shareholder rights law firm with offices in New York City and Los Angeles, is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the Board of Directors of McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants, Inc. (“MSSR”) (NASDAQ: MSSR) arising from its agreement for the Company to be acquired by Landry’s Inc. through an all-cash tender offer for $8.75 per share. The tender offer is set to commence 10 business days from November 8, 2011 and is expected to close in late December 2011 to early January 2012.
Weiss & Lurie is investigating whether MSSR’s Board acted in the best interests of its shareholders in approving the transaction. Multiple analysts set price targets for MSSR stock above $8.75 per share with a high target of $12.00 per share prior to the announcement of the tender offer. Notably, the stock traded above $8.75 per share as recently as May 2011.
If you own MSSR shares and would like more information about your rights as a shareholder or additional information concerning our investigation, please contact Michael A. Rogovin either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (888) 593-4771.
Weiss & Lurie has litigated hundreds of stockholder class and derivative actions for violations of corporate and fiduciary duties. We have recovered over a billion dollars for defrauded institutions and individuals and obtained important corporate governance in these cases. If you have information or would like legal advice concerning possible corporate wrongdoing, consumer fraud, or anti-trust violations, please email us at email@example.com or fill out the form on our website, http://www.weisslurie.com/contact/report_fraud/.Attorney Advertising. Past results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV