Tower Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWGP) announced that it will participate in the 2011 FBR Fall Investor Conference in New York City on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 12:50 p.m. Eastern Time. Representing Tower will be Michael H. Lee, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bill Hitselberger, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The presentation will be available via a live audio webcast which can be accessed at Tower's website, http://www.twrgrp.com/. The website will also have available the slide deck accompanying the presentation. The event will also be archived on Tower's website.
About Tower Group, Inc.
Tower Group Companies is one of the 50 largest providers of property and casualty insurance products and services in the U.S. Through its insurance company subsidiaries, Tower provides personal and commercial insurance for small to medium-sized businesses through its network of retail and wholesale agents across the country. Tower also offers specialty insurance products through a national network of program underwriting agents.For more information visit Tower's website at http://www.twrgrp.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV