Pegasystems (PEGA) develops, markets, licenses, and supports software to automate complex, changing business processes. This stock is trading up 3% at $30.08 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 471,000Average Volume: 329,357 Volume % Change: 181% From a technical standpoint, this stock gapped down huge a few days ago from over $36 to a low of $28.34. That gap down took the stock down to some previous support at just above $28 a share. The stock has started to find some buying support if that level and is now spiking higher on solid volume. The next buy trigger will hit once PEGA trades back above its gap down day high of $31.42 with high-volume. Look for volume that comes in near or above its three-month average action of 329,357 shares. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV