Silver Standard Resources
Silver Standard Resources (SSRI) is a silver resource company with properties in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Peru and the U.S. It focuses on operating and producing silver from its Pirquitas Mine and on advancing its other mineral projects and project pipeline. The stock is trading up 6.3% at $16.08 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1,807,000Average Volume: 1,555,810 Volume % Change: 79% From a technical standpoint, this stock gapped down big yesterday off of bearish earnings from around $19 to a low of $14.52. The stock is finding some bargain shoppers step in and buy up shares as it rebounds today on high-volume. The next buy trigger won't come into play until SSRI trades above the gap down day high of $16.90 on high-volume. Look for volume that's tracking in close to or above its three-month average of 1,555,810 if the stock takes out $16.90 in the coming days or weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV