Body Central (BODY) is a specialty retailer of young women's apparel and accessories operating retail stores in the South, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions of the U.S. The stock is trading up 6% at $22 in recent trading
Today's Volume: 162,000Average Volume: 179,674 Volume % Change: 64% This stock is spiking nicely higher today after the company reported that net revenues for the third quarter jumped by 17.9% to $67.1 million, which was well above $56.9 million for the same quarter last year. From a technical standpoint, this stock is bouncing hard off its 200-day moving average of $20.65 today on high-volume. The stock has also started to challenge two key breakout levels during intraday trading, at $21.49 and $22.08. >>Does Technical Trading Really Work? Market players should now watch for a sustained move and close above both of those levels to indicate a much bigger move higher is in the cards. If we see a high-volume close above those levels and today's high of $22.95, then look for this stock to setup to challenge its next significant resistance levels at $24.43 and $26.30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV