Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) is engaged in the specialty coffee and coffee maker businesses. The stock is trading up 6% at $43.45 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 14,200,000Average Volume: 6,355,590 Volume % Change: 267% From a technical standpoint, this stock is starting to bounce off of oversold levels after gapping down big on a bearish earnings report earlier in the week. The current relative strength index reading is below 30 at 27.46, which indicates an oversold stock. Oversold can always get more oversold, but for now GMCR is spiking on big volume. The next buy trigger will hit once this stock trades back above its gap down day high of $48.04 with high volume. A high-volume move above that level should set off more short-covering as the stock looks to fill some of that gap down area. I also included GMCR on a recent list of earnings short-squeeze plays.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV