ServiceSource International (SREV) is engaged in service revenue management, providing solutions that drive renewals of maintenance, support and subscription agreements for technology companies. The stock is trading up 10% at $14.17 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1,780,000Average Volume: 717,517 Volume % Change: 315% This stock is spiking big today after the company reported better-than-expected results for the third quarter. ServiceSource reported third-quarter revenue of $51.5 million, which was well above Wall Street estimates of $48.5 million. From a technical standpoint, this stock is triggering a breakout today now that it has started to move above some past overhead resistance at $13.73 and above its 50-day moving average of $14.04 on monster volume. >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out Traders should now watch for a sustained move and close over both of those levels to set this stock up to re-test its next significant overhead resistance at $15.42. If $15.42 is then taken out with volume, look for this stock to setup for a run towards $17.50 to $20 a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV