XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: XPO) today announced that the company will present at the 2011 Stephens Fall Investment Conference on Wednesday, November 16, 2011, at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. Bradley Jacobs, chairman and chief executive officer, and Scott Malat, senior vice president–strategic planning, will speak at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
About XPO Logistics, Inc.
Founded in 1989, XPO Logistics, Inc. is a non-asset based, third-party
logistics provider of freight transportation services that uses a
network of relationships with ground, sea and air carriers to find the
best transportation solutions for its customers. The company offers its
services through three distinct business units: Express-1, Inc.
(expedited transportation solutions); Concert Group Logistics, Inc.
(domestic and international freight forwarding); and Bounce Logistics,
Inc. (premium truck brokerage). XPO Logistics serves more than 4,000
retail, commercial, manufacturing and industrial customers through six
U.S. operations centers and 23 agent locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV