Home BancShares Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (HOMB)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Home BancShares (Nasdaq:HOMB) is Monday, November 14, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $24.15 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%. The average volume for Home BancShares has been 109,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Home BancShares has a market cap of $698.6 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 8.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Home BancShares, Inc. operates as a holding company for the Centennial Bank that provides various commercial and retail banking, and related financial products and services to businesses, real estate developers, investors, individuals, and municipalities. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.2, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 29.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV