1. HJ Heinz (HNZ), a manufacturer of ketchup and other food products, will announce second-quarter fiscal year 2012 results on Nov. 18.
For the second quarter of fiscal year 2012, dividend per share is seen coming in at 48 cents as compared to 45 cents paid in the second quarter of fiscal year 2011. Currently, the company has a dividend yield of 3.4%.
For the second quarter of fiscal year 2012, net income is seen at $259.3 million, or 80 cents a share, vs. $251.4 million, or 78 cents a share, recorded in the year-ago quarter. Also, for the same period, net sales are seen growing to $2.91 billion from $2.61 billion. Operating profit is at $417.17 million from $416.8 million earlier. Cash flow per share is pegged at $1.06 for the quarter as compared to 51 cents in the first quarter of fiscal year 2011.Of the 20 analysts covering the stock, 50% recommend a buy and 45% suggest a hold. On an average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 4.7% to $55.64 from current levels over the next 12 months. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 7 Earnings Stocks to Watch portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV