2. Haynes International (HAYN) is a maker of alloys for aerospace, chemical processing and land-based gas turbine industries. Haynes will announce fourth-quarter results on Nov. 18.
In mid-September, the company paid a quarterly cash dividend of 20 cents per share to its shareholders. Currently, the company has a dividend yield of 1.9%.
For the fourth quarter of 2011, the company expects net income of $9.74 million on sales of $144 million, as compared to a net income of $5.46 million recorded on $104.65 million sales for the same period in 2010, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are forecast at 81 cents for the quarter, a 79% increase from 45 cents in 2010 third quarter. Gross margin is seen rising by 4% to 19.75%, while operating profit is seen increasing by 68% to $15.6 million.Of the six analysts covering the stock, 50% recommend a buy and 33% suggest a hold. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 32.8% to $71.00 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV