4. NetApp (NTAP) provides data storage and management solutions. The company will announce its second quarter fiscal 2012 results on Nov. 16.
Net income for the second quarter of fiscal year 2012 is estimated at $233.61 million on sales of $1.54 billion, vs. $202.7 million recorded on $1.2 billion sales for the same period in 2010, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are forecast at 59 cents for the quarter, up 14% from 52 cents in the year-ago quarter. Operating profit is seen rising 43% to $282.96 million. Return on equity and assets are seen expanding by 227 and 205 basis points to 23.67% and 10.93% respectively. Cash flow per share is forecasted more than double to $2.43.
Of the 39 analysts covering the stock, 62% recommend a buy and the rest suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 17.8% to $49.35 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV